-
December 11th, 2001, 10:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Simon would just like to say thankyou to the people who have chatted to him in the pool and made him feel welcome.......i have only been coming on for three months now and consider myself to have found many new friends at a time when i have been feeling down.......so heres a big thankyou to everyone at the pool*VBS*
------------------
It doesnt cost anything to be nice
-
December 11th, 2001, 10:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hiya Simon!
Been nice chattin with ya as well.
------------------
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
-
December 12th, 2001, 12:14 AM
#3
Inactive Member
SIMON!........*tackles ya....heya!
------------------
FRECKLE!
-
December 12th, 2001, 12:59 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Simon!..Hiya..*OMG*..chloe..FReckle..*falls over laughing*
------------------
HEH HEH
-
December 12th, 2001, 01:47 AM
#5
-
December 12th, 2001, 01:55 AM
#6
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
Hello Simon *S
------------------
"To love for the sake of being loved is human,
but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."
Alphonse de Lamartine
-
December 12th, 2001, 05:32 AM
#7
Inactive Member
LMAO@mel
It's been great gettin to know you too Simon 
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
-
December 12th, 2001, 11:05 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Simon Mel asked me the sam equestion *LMAO
------------------
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
-
December 12th, 2001, 12:13 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Hi Mel.........This is simon the invincible*LOL*.......the the 26 year old English guy who keeps buggin everyone in the pool.........and anyhow who is Mel?*L
And thanks for your replies guys*S
------------------
It doesnt cost anything to be nice
-
December 12th, 2001, 12:16 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Hi Mel.........This is simon the invincible*LOL*.......the the 26 year old English guy who keeps buggin everyone in the pool.........and anyhow who is Mel?*L
And thanks for your replies guys*S
------------------
It doesnt cost anything to be nice
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks